As the name implies, the Sunline Structure FC Fluorocarbon is built with all of the attributes necessary to effectively fish deep structure. Delivering long, smooth casts, the Sunline Structure FC Fluorocabron is constructed from Sunline’s high-density E2 raw material, which gives it incredible sensitivity – perfect for feeling small nuances along the bottom. Designed with little-to-no stretch, the Sunline Structure FC Fluorocarbon facilitates strong, instantaneous hook sets. Additionally, the Sunline Structure FC Fluorocarbon is also built with a Triple Resin Processing that gives it improved tensile strength and increased abrasion resistance for moving over sharp rocks, shells, or timber.
- The ultimate line for long casts and deep water fishing
- Ideal for working football jigs, Carolina rigs, and big worms in deep water
- High abrasion resistance low stretch
- Structure FC for football heads, and A-rigs
- Hot technique in recent years.
- The low stretch and high density E2 raw material
- Relative small diameter to pound test.