Simms's Bugstopper Pants protect your legs from itchy encounters and provide a lightweight articulated fit for hot-day comfort.
- Lightweight nylon woven fabric with a cooling touch and rated at UPF 50+, treated with Insect Shield for all day protection
- Partial stretch waistband for adjustability and comfort
- Two front hand pockets
- Two back pockets, one with zipper closure
- Articulated knees for added mobility
- 32" Inseam
- Machine wash & dry. See garment label for details.
FABRIC TECH: 100% nylon, 139 gsm; Finish details: wicking + Stone Cold mineral cooling
Insect Shield repellent apparel provides long-lasting, effective and convenient personal insect protection to help battle insects some of which may carry diseases such as West Nile virus and Lyme disease. Insect Shield Repellent Apparel has been registeRed to repel mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and midges (no-see-ums). The active ingRedient in Insect Shield is so tightly bonded to the fabric fibers that it retains effective repellency throughout the lifetime of the product.
UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will Reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.