The Custom Speed Spool is downsized without compromise, made possible by SLP cutting-edge engineering, styling and performance. The reel is compact in height and width, realizing a 10 percent overall Reduction in size from traditional sleek Speed Spool models. Key to the Small design still being able to deliver a big reel performance is SLP’s innovative fast-starting 32mm spool.
- 10 Bearing System with stainless steel double shielded ball bearings
- Zero Reverse® one-way clutch bearing
- One-piece aluminum frame
- Graphite sideplates
- Machine forged anodized aluminum U-shape 32mm spool
- Multi-Setting Brake system utilizes externally adjustable magnetic and internally adjustable centrifugal braking
- Hard anodized aluminum alloy Speed Gears®, precision cut on Hamai CNC machines with P2 SuperPinion™ bearing supported pinion gear
- 95mm bowed anodized aluminum handle with EVA knobs
- Zirconia line guide
- Carbon fiber drag system
- Patented retractable Speed Keeper® hook keeper allows you to secure lures and Texas rigged baits without scratching your reel
- Patented Speed Dial® line indicator allows for easy identification of line type and pound test
- External lube port
- Speed Lube® for exceptional smoothness and performance in all weather conditions
- Max Drag 20 Lbs.
- Recovery Per Turn Inches: CU1SH and CU1SHL is 30 / CU1XH is 33
||Line Cap. (Test/Yd.)
||Mono Line Cap.
||Braid Line Cap.